The objectives of the Association are:
The principal object of the Association is to provide a forum and meeting point for Motor Vehicle Associations, Peak Bodies, Industry Groups in Queensland for the dissemination of information to the public, and more particularly, but without limiting the generality of the foregoing:-
- To promote unity, goodwill and fellowship between the whole motoring enthusiast community.
- To ensure motoring enthusiasts are able to continue to enjoy their hobby, their sport, their lifestyle, in a safe and responsible environment.
- To promote, educate, cultivate, develop and otherwise inform members and their members in the safe and responsible use of their vehicles.
- To co-operate and affiliate where possible with other organisations having similar interests to the Association.
- To educate and bring awareness about the Motoring Enthusiast Community to the Government and to the General Public.
- To engage with Government regarding the safe, lawful use of motor vehicle recreation activities, pastime/hobbies and activities.
- To promote and to conduct investigation, research and the dissemination of advice and information concerning preservation of the motor vehicle pastime/hobbies and activities in Queensland.
- To engage in activities related generally to the above object or any of them.